Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Whole Foods Cookie Monster Cupcake

Got to love a friend that finds the cookie monster egg-free nut-free cupcake for your child before you do! Yes, I showed up to a birthday today and Vince had a cookie monster egg-free nut-free cupcake waiting for him. Sooooo sweet and Vince was sooo happy. My friend Annette found it at Whole Foods! If I didn't know that she checked with the bakery more than once to make sure there were no eggs or nuts, I would not have trusted this gorgeous huge blue cupcake. It was too good to be true!

That cookie in Cookie Monster's mouth was his favorite, followed by the blue icing, following by the vanilla cake (which I have never made him)...and we took the leftovers home and Ava and Emma loved it too! So next time you wish you could just go buy a cupcake instead of making an egg-free batch at home, call Whole Foods and see if they can whip this up for you.

No comments: