Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Best GF Pizza Restaurant EVER






Since the day I stopped eating gluten the only thing I really miss is Pizza. I have found some frozen ones that keep me sane but I have not found a place I can take the family and just enjoy pizza. Tonight that has changed. YOUR PIE. (http://www.yourpie.com/)

First, the gluten-free pizzas are exceptional!!! Not for a second did I miss eating everyone else's pizza. They are prepared in the back, away from all traces of gluten. You have millions of toppings to chose from... pesto, sun dried tomato pesto, red sauce, unlimited free veggies, meats, etc.

Second, they have great options for non-GF peops. They have white crust and whole wheat crust. They are careful with other allergies, such as our kids' egg, nuts, and sesame allergies. They confirmed all ingredients.

Third, the kids options are awesome. They give you a kids pizza, drink (from a fountain with a million choices), and gelato for $5.99. While waiting for your food they gave my kids pizza dough to play with. They had a ball!! Emma asked if we could have breakfast there tomorrow and Ava asked if we can have all future family dinners there.

Lastly, the have wine and beer.

Kids happy, me happy, we are going back!!!!

No comments: