Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Banana Bread

It is rare to have brown bananas in my house but when we do I have to make banana bread. I used to be very hit or miss with it though. Starting this blog has been great for two reasons. First, when I get that text or email, "Dani, I am starting to feed my family gluten-free. Where do I start?" or "Dani, my kid was just diagnosed with a food allergy! What should I feed them?" I just send them to the blog, already written out for them. Second, the blog has been a great reference point for my own mismatch recipes that worked. The banana bread I made months, or almost a year ago (wait, I just looked back and I can't believe it was over a year ago! I didn't even realize I had been writing that long!), worked and now I can make it the exact same way.

So, if you are in the mood, check out the over-a-year-old post on gluten-free, nut-free, egg-free banana bread.

http://theeverythingfreemommy.blogspot.com/search/label/banana%20bread

No comments: