Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Mini Cheesecake Trifles


In the two and a half years of being free of gluten I have not had cheesecake. I can't believe I have not tried to make it yet. It was a random craving this week that got me started on trying to find a recipe. Well, I shouldn't say random. I was at a pre-passover sedar where they gave out mini cheesecakes and of course, I had no idea what was in it and did not eat it. So as I have posted before, when I have a craving I will find a way! While looking, I found a whole bunch of no-bake recipes which did not have egg and seemed very easy. So here it goes....

First Layer: Graham Style Crumbs
1 1/2 cups of Kinnikinnick Foods Gluten-Free Graham Style crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
6 tablespoons melted butter

Second Layer: Cheesecake 
8 ox of cream cheese
2 tablespoons of confectioners sugar
2/3 cup of milk

Third Layer: Berries

Fourth Layer: Whipped Cream

Fifth Layer: More Crumbs

You can add or delete layers and add your own touch. It was a big hit with kids and adults.  Enjoy!


No comments: