Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

C.R. Chicks

In my search for peaceful afternoons, free of me screaming and burning food and the kids whining and telling me they don't like what I cooked, I have been on a hunt for take out restaurants. Now many of our friends have no issues with take out. Order and pick up, stress free. But I have to consider the ingredients and the likely hood that the teenager up front is not completely educated on the ingredients in the food they are serving (no offense teenagers if you are reading).

I have blogged about a few places (Chipotle & Your Pie) who are super conscientious about food allergies. I have found another one! Yay! C.R. Chicks (http://www.crchickswpb.com/index.shtml) is mostly gluten-free and they have a hand out with all the ingredients in everything on the menu. The food tastes fresh, healthy, and delicious. My kids loved the chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, and the cucumber salad. To top it off, it was not expensive at all. I fed my family of five big eaters for $25 (The Big Family Dinner-2 Chickens and 3 Large Sides). Kids meals are around $2-$4. The place was casual and so family friendly that after my kids ate the girls did a dance routine next to our table! I am sure that was inappropriate for me to let them but I was so happy they ate a big healthy dinner and I had no cleaning up that I didn't care.

So I hope I help you this week. Take a night off from cooking, fighting, and cleaning. Eat there or Take out. They have 7 locations in Palm Beach County. Enjoy!

No comments: