Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Heart Shaped Pizza, Gluten-free + Egg-free


I LOVE pizza and it is a day of LOVE.  A new FB/Blog friend told me about Bisquick Gluten-Free Pizza Crust. There is a recipe on the back of the Bisquick box.

I had to alter it a little and this is what I came up with...

Gluten-free + Egg-free Pizza Crust:
1 cup Gluten-free Bisquick mix
2 tbsp dried basil
1/2 cup of water
1/3 cup of olive oil
1/8 cup of ground flaxseed
1/8 cup hemp seeds

Mix and flatten on greased non stick cookie sheet. I made them into hearts tonight in honor of Valentine's Day. Bake at 425 for 15 minutes. Top with whatever you like. I did garlic, sauce, and cheese tonight. Bake another 10-15 minutes. After it was done cooking, I added arugula salad on top.

Happy Valentine's Day. I hope you ate something you love today.


No comments: