Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Mongolian Beef, Gluten-free + Sesame-free + Nut-free

We absolutely completely avoid asian food when we are with the kids. I am way too fearful of the nut and sesame contamination. Plus, I find soy sauce contamination has been the biggest problem for my gluten sensitivity. I heard Pei Wei has a gluten-free menu but due to nut and sesame oil we never took the kids. However, I finally ordered it for myself the other night. I had their gluten-free sweet and sour chicken. It was good but all I kept thinking was "I wish it was their Mongolian Beef". As I have said before, when I get a craving I MUST find a way to have it. So I started searching....

It didn't take long before I found a P.F. Chang's gluten-free Mongolian Beef recipe!! The only thing I have to take out is the sesame oil.

http://www.pfchangs.com/chefscorner/recipes/gluten_free_mongolian_beef_recipe.pdf

Serve with brown rice and baked broccoli and Enjoy!

No comments: