Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ever wish you could feed your kids fast frozen food like everyone else?

I know fresh food is healthier but sometimes a busy mom just wants to feed her kids from a box. When moms talked about chicken nuggets and mac n cheese I would wish things could be that easy. Well leave it to me to find all the "fake" foods that make my life easier. I know there are lots of gluten-free things but a lot of them have eggs or nuts...no good for this house. And a lot of vegan things are egg free but loaded with nuts and gluten. I am writing this post to share my favorite brands that are everything-free.

Frozen Waffles:
Natures Path Organic are my favorite! The Chia one is my preference but I also like the Buckwheat one. They are both egg, nut, dairy and gluten free.

Frozen Chicken Nuggets:
Apple Gate Gluten Free Chicken Breast Tenders or Nuggets are good for all of us.

Frozen Pizza:
Bold Pizza (I have only seen it at Whole Foods) is egg, nut, dairy, and gluten free and actually good. I suggest cooking it until it is crispy. They have plain, meat, or veggie. I have had them all and like them all!

Gluten Free Pasta:
I have become a huge fan of the Ancient Quinoa Harvest brand, especially the spaghetti.

Favorite desserts were covered in my last post. And just in case anyone is wondering we had frozen pizza, chicken nuggets, and sweet potato fries for dinner tonight. Maybe cost $10, no worries, no dishes, and I have time to write. Success!


No comments: